BackTrack 5 VM Image

Publicado por diego10, 11 de Diciembre de 2011, 12:11:07 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

diego10

un amigo me paso esta data. el que quiera probar que pruebe  ;)

I use aircrack-ng and use this really easy to use script, minimal bash scripting required. I use a realtek 8187L, an outdoor ALFA version.

I have compiled a number of scripts that should help also:
View
Download

I created a BackTrack 5 VM Image of my own that you can download (2.38GB), so you do not have to download and install via Parallels, very easy to add to your list of virtual machines. If you are having trouble I created a tutorial (Section 4 How to Install BackTrack VM) on how to set it up.

BackTrack 5 Virtual Machine Download
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... part01.rar
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... part02.rar
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... part03.rar
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... part04.rar
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... part05.rar

It is the 64-bit Gnome version. It has a few extra features to help beginners get familiar with Linux based terminal commands.

It also has the following installed that the original download does not have:
• Parallels VM Image (tested on Mac, not sure about Windows, let me know!)
• Parallels Tools installed
• Everything accessible on the desktop
• Custom built for WEP aircrack-ng penetration testing using Realtek RTL8187L interface (other cards should work too)
• Easy to use scripts with helpful prompts, minimal typing required to test WEP networks
• Installed Synaptic Package Manager (keep your system up to date, install packages without terminal)
• Latest Kismet 2011-03-2 (will require modification of the kismet.conf file for your card) [optional]
• Link to kismet.conf file on desktop
• Helpful document to recover WEP key networks manually (simple copy and paste into terminal)
• Macchanger GUI App (able to change your MAC Address)

I created a tutorial on how to install BackTrack 5 VM on a Mac
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

D3M0N

esta bueno le agrego un par de cositas, ya que a partir de la versiín 5 del backtrack le dejan de dar bola a todo lo que tenga que ver con wireless.